NY NOW is open to the trade only. To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
Please submit TWO forms of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
REQUIRED company identification: Several recent invoices from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity.
Additional Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Active Web Site Address through which Company Business can be validated
- Business Advertisement of gift-related business
- Store/commercial lease indicating type of business
- Resale tax certificate for industry-related business
- Photograph of your store front
- Mail Order Companies to provide catalog
- Manufacturers Representatives (multi-line) should provide a list of lines currently being handled
- Wholesalers, importers, & exporters should provide samples of printed material (brochures, catalogs, etc.) that show product selection and inventory
- Interior Designers must provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association.
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay-check stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee's and company's name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee's name