Registration is Closed
Registration for NY NOW® Summer 2015 is now closed. Save the date for NY NOW® Winter 2016, January 30-February 3, 2016. NOTE: Staggered opening and closing days at Javits Center, New York City.
NY NOW® is open to the trade only.
Advance, online registration will be free to qualified members of the trade through 11:59 PM (EST), Friday, January 29th, 2016. Suppliers to the trade and Non-exhibiting manufacturers will be able to register through January 29th for a $300 fee.
A new system feature will allow registrants to upload required credentials through August 4. After that date, qualified members of the trade may still pre-register online (to avoid on-site fees, see below) but required credentials must be presented on-site to complete the registration process. Approved registrants will receive a confirmation and barcode which can be redeemed for a badge on-site at the self-registration terminal.
On-site, the registration fee for qualified first-time attending buyers is $60. Returning qualified attendees who have not yet registered for the summer 2015 market may register onsite for $25. Suppliers to the trade and Non-exhibiting Manufacturers may register onsite for $400. Children under the age of 14 may be admitted as guests ($60 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee. Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for on-site registrations. Cash will not be accepted.
Be sure to bring along proper credentials as outlined below.
NY NOW is open to the trade only. To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
Please submit TWO forms of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity
- Store/commercial lease indicating type of business
- Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line) should provide a list of lines currently being represented at NY NOW® Summer 2015
- Wholesalers, importers, & exporters should provide samples of brochures, catalogs, etc. that show product selection and inventory (if no website available)
- Interior designers must provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association (if no website available)
New businesses only:
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay-check stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name