EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL QUICK LINKS
FREE WEBINAR: JUNE 15
Operations Made Easy
Thursday, June 15
Join us on Thursday, June 15 and get helpful tips from our Operations team and our partners at Freeman that will help make your move-in and set-up as smooth and easy as possible.
OVERVIEW OF CRITICAL DATES + DEADLINES
- July 26 – deadline for all Freeman service orders
- July 26 – EAC (exhibitor appointed contractor) form
- July 17- August 9 – Shipments to Freeman warehouse
- July 29 – deadline for all Javits Service orders
- August 16-19 – Shipments direct to show site
- See all critical dates + deadlines with links to forms
SERVICE ORDER FORMS + INFORMATION
- To place orders for furnishings, carpet and shelving, log in to the Freeman site. If you do not have an account with Freeman, select the option to register and create an account.
- Order Javits Services (electrical, lighting, labor, telecom, plumbing , catering)
- Electrical Rules + Regulations
- Audio/Visual order form
LABOR ORDER FORMS + GUIDELINES
Exhibitors may install and dismantle their exhibits and lay carpet/floor covering as long as their booth size is 250 square feet or less and work can be done without tools. Booths over 250 sq. ft. are required to use qualified labor.
Advance shipments to the warehouse will be accepted July 18 – August 10. Storage fees apply. Whether shipping to the warehouse or direct to show site, shipments should be crated or palletized. Additional handling fees will be applied to loose shipments.
- Print Warehouse shipping labels
- Print show site shipping labels
- Hand Carry Policy
- New Driver Check-In Area, POV Driver Check in Map
- Material Handling Rates/Information
- International Shipping
TARGET MOVE-IN PLANS BY BOOTH
- Level 1 Targeted Move-In Plan – Booths 5000-8800
- Level 3 Targeted Move-In Plan – Booths 1000-4300
- River Pavilion Targeted Move-In Plan (Handmade Global Design)
Exhibit halls are accessible during move-in, all show days and during breakdown to exhibitor staff with appropriate badges. Order staff badges in advance and print when you arrive on site. Badges can be picked up beginning Thursday, August 17. Note that badges will not be mailed. Order badges from your Exhibitor Console dashboard.
EXHIBITOR CONSOLE IMPORTANT FORMS
Look for the Important Forms section from your Exhibitor Console dashboard to complete forms such as the EAC, Insurance, Hanging Sign, Wastebasket, Chair and Helium Balloon.