EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL QUICK LINKS
If you missed our webinar, NY NOW Operations on June 16, we encourage you to download the recording here. There’s lots of helpful tips from our Operations team and our partners at Freeman that will help make your move-in and set-up as smooth and easy as possible. You can also review the slides from the presentation.
OVERVIEW OF CRITICAL DATES + DEADLINES
- July 27 – deadline for all Freeman service orders
- July 27 – EAC (exhibitor appointed contractor) form
- July 27 – deadline for Insurance form
- July 18- August 10 – Shipments to Freeman warehouse
- August 17-20 – Shipments direct to show site
- August 5 – deadline for all Javits Service orders
- See all critical dates + deadlines with links to forms
SERVICE ORDER FORMS + INFORMATION
- To place orders for furnishings, carpet and shelving, log in to the Freeman site. If you do not have an account with Freeman, select the option to register and create an account.
- Order Javits Services (electrical, lighting, labor, telecom, plumbing , catering)
- Electrical Rules + Regulations
- Audio/Visual order form
LABOR ORDER FORMS + GUIDELINES
Exhibitors may install and dismantle their exhibits and lay carpet/floor covering as long as their booth size is 250 square feet or less and work can be done without tools. Booths over 250 sq. ft. are required to use qualified labor.
- See guidelines and Labor rules & Regulations
- View rates and order here
- Height Restrictions
- Fire regulations
Advance shipments to the warehouse will be accepted July 18 – August 10. Storage fees apply. Whether shipping to the warehouse or direct to show site, shipments should be crated or palletized. Additional handling fees will be applied to loose shipments.
- Print Warehouse shipping labels
- Print show site shipping labels
- Hand Carry Policy/POV
- Material Handling Rates/Information
- International Shipping
Target move-in plans by booth:
- Level 1 Targeted Move-In Plan – Booths 5000-8700
- Level 3 Targeted Move-In Plan – Booths 1000-4200
- North Hall Targeted Move-In Plan – Booths 9000-9500
- River Pavilion Targeted Move-In Plan – Booths 100-600
Exhibit halls are accessible during move-in, all show days and during breakdown to exhibitor staff with appropriate badges. Order staff badges in advance and print when you arrive on site. Badges can be picked up beginning Thursday, August 18. Note that badges will not be mailed. Order badges here. Use your Market Planner password to log in. Don’t know your password? Email Trish Rivas.