Who qualifies for a press badge at NY NOW?
- Editors, reporters, writers, television and radio producers, and broadcast/Internet reporters from approved media outlets will receive editorial press badges.
- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from approved media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
Who does NOT qualify for a press badge at NY NOW?
- Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers, television and radio stations and websites; writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters; and family members of qualified media are not eligible for press badges.
- Book author and blogger eligibility will be determined on case-by-case basis.
What credentials/ identification are required to register as press?
- Business card (with individual’s name and title and the name of an approved media outlet) and one of the following:
- The mast page from an approved media outlet with individual’s name and title listed.
- A copy of or an Internet link to a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.
Freelance writers and photographers: please present a letter of assignment from an approved publication. Writers not on an assignment may provide a copy of an industry-relevant by-lined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
Electronic media representatives, including editors of websites and bloggers: please provide links to an existing site and to relevant bylined editorial content.
Public Relations representatives: please register as “Exhibitor Personnel” through your clients who are confirmed participants in the show. A business card and proof of client relationship with an exhibiting manufacturer is required. Alternatively, you may register on-site as a “Trade Guest,” with payment of any necessary fees. In either case, please register through the Attendee/Exhibitor registration counters rather than through the Press Center.
Camera Crews: View the requirements.
NOTE: We ask that you do not bring friends or relatives with you to the Press Center.