We’ve developed these guidelines to maintain the professional level of NY NOW® and enhance the experience of all who exhibit and attend. We thank you for following these rules and helping to uphold our standards of excellence.
- This Market is for the Trade only. Individuals must document their direct, professional Trade affiliation to be admitted.
- Buyers, for convenience and savings, please register in advance. Returning buyers must register by 11:59PM EST on Friday, February 3, or there will be a $25 on-site fee. There is a $60 fee for new on-site registration.
- The last day to submit credentials in advance for approval is January 24 by 11:59PM EST. Anyone who registers online January 25- February 3 will have to bring credentials on-site entry.
- Suppliers to the trade and non-exhibiting manufacturers may register by 11:59PM EST on Friday, February 3, for a $300 fee. The on-site admission fee is $400.
- Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for payment of onsite registration fees. Cash will not be accepted.
- Children under the age of 14 may be admitted as guests ($60 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee.
- Luggage carts, wheeled cases of any kind and strollers are not allowed on the exhibit floor during Market hours.
- In compliance with New York City regulations, there is no smoking in any area of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
- To maintain the integrity of this wholesale market, onsite sale and delivery of merchandise is strictly prohibited. All orders must be shipped.
- Permission must be granted by the exhibitor before taking any photographs.
- For the protection of all participants, we reserve the right to revoke the badge and Market privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
- Special access: if you have special access requirements, please email email@example.com so that we may assist you.
- For general information, please call 800-465-5514.
Thank you for your participation in NY NOW!