Welcome to Online Registration
NY NOW® is open to the trade only.
Qualified members of the trade may register for free and upload their credentials online by August 2 for the summer 2017 market.
Registration will be also available on-site, fees may apply:
- If you are a qualified first-time attending buyer, you will be charged $60 on-site.
- If you are a returning qualified attendee, you will be charged $25 on-site.
- Suppliers to the trade and Non-exhibiting Manufacturers may register on-site for $500.
- Children under the age of 14 may be admitted as guests ($60 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee. Strollers are not permitted on the exhibit show floor at any time.
Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for on-site registrations. Cash will not be accepted.
Be sure to bring along proper credentials as outlined below.
NY NOW is open to the trade only. To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
Please submit TWO forms of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary. You will also be required to submit proof of your identity when you pick up your badge.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
• Two recent invoices (both within last 12 months) from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity for a minimum of $1,000.
• Store/commercial lease indicating type of business. For leases, provide only the first two pages of Store lease stating you are a retail business.
• Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line) should provide a list of lines currently being represented at the NY NOW® Summer 2017. You must also provide proof of agreement for at least one of the lines you are representing at the Summer 2017 Market.
• Wholesalers, importers, & exporters should provide samples of brochures, catalogs, etc. that show product selection and inventory.
• Interior designers must provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association
New businesses only:
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay-check stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN number.