Welcome to Online Registration
NY NOW® is open to the trade only.
Registration for the winter 2018 market is Live! Register to attend the Market by clicking here.
Registration will be also available on-site, fees may apply:
- If you are a qualified first-time attending buyer, you will be charged $65 on-site.
- If you are a returning qualified attendee, you will be charged $35 on-site.
- Suppliers to the trade and Non-exhibiting Manufacturers may register on-site for $525.
- Children under the age of 14 may be admitted as guests ($65 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee. Strollers are not permitted on the exhibit show floor at any time.
Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for on-site registrations. Cash will not be accepted.
Members of the trade, you may upload required credentials online, as outlined below, until January 14, 2018.
Please allow 10 business days from the time you upload your documentation for your credentials to be reviewed and a confirmation with barcode to be sent to you.
NY NOW is open to the trade only. To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
Please submit TWO forms of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary. You will also be required to submit proof of your identity when you pick up your badge.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices (both within last 12 months) from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity for a minimum of $1,000
- Store/commercial lease indicating the type of business. For leases, provide only the first two pages of Store lease stating you are a retail business.
Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line)
- Provide a list of lines currently being represented at the NY NOW® winter 2018. You must also provide proof of agreement for at least one of the lines you are representing at the winter 2018 market.
Wholesalers, importers, & exporters
- Provide samples of brochures, catalogs, etc. that show product selection and inventory.
- Provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association
New businesses only:
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay-check stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
Credentials can be submitted online up until January 14, 2018
Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason. To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN number.