Make the most of your investment with NY NOW
Your ROI starts now, and continues following the market. Follow these steps to ensure your success at NY NOW and experience the greatest return for your business. .
1. Complete or update your Market Planner profile for your online profile and printed directory listing:
Deadline for the printed directory: June 15
Complete or update your online profile and printed directory listing information by June 15. Edits to your online profile can be made anytime between now and the Market.
If you are a current exhibitor, your Planner login was sent to you by email. If you don’t know your password, contact Heather Conlon at email@example.com for assistance.
How to update your Planner profile:
Login and go to the Profile tab in the navigation bar. Then select Profile Wizard and follow the steps to complete your profile. Note that all data required to complete your PRINT directory listing is contained in step 1. Be sure to:
- Add your marketing contact for all exhibitor marketing communications.
- Update or add your company description.
- Select your product categories.
- Upload up to six product images for FREE.
- Access your buyer matches: This list grows as we get closer to the market and may show as “0” in April, pending the opening of attendee registration for the summer market. Be sure to check this often. Company and buyer names only.
2. Ensure that the right buyers will find your booth – promote your presence!
- Choose a mix of advertising opportunities in order to reach more buyers. There’s something for every budget. View advertising and sponsorships opportunities.
- Upgrade your Planner profile with a highlighted listing online, banner ad or featured logo on all Planner pages. Login to the Planner and go to Upgrades to view options and purchase online.
3. Use the FREE promotional and educational tools available to you
- Access the Exhibitor Resources page to find information about exhibitor badges, the set-up manual, past issues of exhibitor newsletters and more.
- See all free marketing tools and access free webinar downloads, displays and awards programs plus everything you need to know about public relations and free editorial opportunities.
4. Book hotel + travel early for increased savings and more options