Independent Sales Agent
IPPINKA (www.ippinka.com) stands for functional, long-lasting, and well-made products for your life. We carefully curate products from designers and makers all over the world. We also design and develop our own products. People who love design come to our store for their home and lifestyle.
We are looking for a part time wholesale sales agent to help with a line of high quality Japanese home textiles that was more recently introduced in the US. The line is now primarily in smaller kitchen and gift stores, as well as a number of museums. The line already has a good presence in Asia.
– Increase exposure of our products with small retailers
– Work towards getting the line into larger retailers
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Previous experience as a sales agent in the home and housewares industry
– Current contacts and clients in the home and housewares industry
About the position:
– Will communicate with a team based in Toronto via phone and email
If attending the show, please do not visit our booth until the last day of the show on Tuesday, July 23rd.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org