Please note the following details related to filming and camera crew access to the exhibit floor. Advance attention to these requirements will make your visit more productive:
- Advance scheduling is required for all filming during exhibit hours
- Advance scouting, without cameras, is required.
- All camera crew personnel must be badged as press, and badges must be visible while on the exhibit floor.
- All camera crews will be escorted by a representative of NY NOW while on the exhibit floor.
- A list of filming needs, indicating company name and booth number, must be approved by a Press Center representative in advance of any filming.
- Permission must be granted by each exhibitor before any filming begins.
- Release forms are the responsibility of the camera crew
- If you need power, other than battery pack, advance arrangements with Javits Center electrical are required and can be arranged through the Press Center. You will be responsible for any costs related to electrical needs.
- The Press Center staff can advise you as to best positioning for aerial shots, or “bird’s eye” view of the exhibit floor and lobby.
- Show management interviews can be scheduled through the Press Center.
NY NOW Marketing