NY NOW® WELCOMES FRESH BEAUTY AND WELLNESS PRODUCTS PLUS NEW BRANDS DURING WINTER 2018 MARKET
– Personal Care + Wellness Section Features Products that Help Consumers Feel Rejuvenated in the New Year –
WHITE PLAINS, NY. — January 8, 2018 — After a busy holiday season, buyers are looking for the next opportunity to fill their shelves with products that will pamper consumers and help them feel good in the year ahead. For those that want to discover emerging trends, meet brand-new companies, and uncover unique products, buyers and shop owners can find all this and more at NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift. Featuring thousands of products from nearly 100 exhibitors, the dedicated Personal Care + Wellness section of NY NOW can be found within the LIFESTYLE Collection on Level 1 of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City this February 4-7, 2018.
“With the turn of the calendar, comes a fresh outlook for the year ahead and consumers are often looking for ways to rejuvenate and pamper themselves,” said Randi Mohr, Vice President and NY NOW Director. “From organic products, hand-crafted soaps, aromatherapy and even do-it-yourself body product supplies, buyers will have countless opportunities to fill their store shelves with the products that will capture their customers’ attention and help them start the year off right.”
During the NY NOW winter market, buyers can explore the most on-trend products in categories such as cosmetics, perfumes, skin care, bath & body care, beauty accessories, hair care, apothecary gifts, well-being lines and more. A full list of the exhibitors showcasing products within the Personal Care + Wellness section can be found here.
This year, a fun and emerging trend that buyers and attendees can expect to see is an increase in bath bombs designed for consumers to relax, indulge and pamper themselves. Some of the companies that will be showcasing bath bombs include:
• Bath Therapy Co. (Booth #8059) – Vegan, cruelty free, 100% natural essential
• Da Bomb Bath Fizzers (Booth #7978; a new NY NOW exhibitor) – Created by a
pair of teenage sisters and handmade in the USA. Every bath bomb has a
• Musee Bath (Booth #7954) – Natural handmade bath “balms”
Additionally, the trend of natural products will be found throughout the Personal Care + Wellness section and exhibitors are expected to showcase products that are organic, vegan, plant-derived, and more. There will be a wide range of these products on display from brands including:
• Beekman 1802 (Booth #8026; returning to NY NOW) – Products that focus on
the elimination of harmful chemicals while emphasizing the use of
botanical-based ingredients from a farm
• EIR NYC (Booth #8048) – Organic unisex skincare
• LIMEGREEN Skincare (Booth #8056; a new NY NOW exhibitor) – All-natural
multi-use skincare products
• Lotus Love Beauty (Booth #8012) – Made fresh-to-order vegan personal care
• Rahua (Booth #7968; a new NY NOW exhibitor) – Rainforest-grown beauty
made with organic, natural, pure plant-derived ingredients
And finally, another exciting emerging trend is handcrafted soaps and scrubs; a few brands in this exciting category include:
• FinchBerry, LLC (Booth #8020) – Luxurious, handcrafted, preservative-free bar
soaps, made in the USA
• Harper + Ari (Booth #7938) – Handmade exfoliating sugar cubes
• Juniper Tree Soaps (Booth #8071) – Aromatherapy, soap making, candle
making, and do it yourself body product supplies
• SallyeAnder Inc. (Booth #7949) – Handmade, all-natural soap. Family owned
and operated in New York since 1982.
Attend NY NOW
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information, please visit nynow.com.
# # #
About NY NOW
The winter 2018 edition of NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place February 3-7, 2018 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. The Handmade® Global Design section of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Saturday, February 3 and close on Tuesday, February 6, on Level 4 in the River Pavilion. The HOME and LIFESTYLE Collections, as well as the Handmade® Designer Maker and Artisan Resource® sections of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Sunday, February 4 and close on Wednesday, February 7 on Levels 1 and 3. Attendees from all 50 states and nearly 70 countries worldwide are expected.
NY NOW is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of our shows dating back several decades. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.9 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve. More information about NY NOW can be found at https://www.nynow.com/.
NOTE TO EDITORS:
• The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,”
“NYNow” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
• Javits North will continue to be under renovation during the winter 2018 market and
as a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will once again be located on
Level 3. It will open on Sunday, February 4, 2018 and close on Wednesday,
February 7, 2018.
• Get a jump on summer planning – NY NOW’s summer 2018 market takes place in
its entirety, Sunday, August 12 through Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob
K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Coyne PR for NY NOW