WHITE PLAINS, NY. – July 24, 2018 – NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, offers buyers an opportunity to source personal care and wellness brands and products that enable their customers to pamper themselves. Approximately 100 brands will be showcasing thousands of products in the dedicated Personal Care + Wellness section where buyers can find everything they need – from essential oils, body lotion and lip balms, to crystals, air purifiers and more, including natural, organic, cruelty-free, shea and botanical ingredients. To discover emerging trends, meet brand-new companies and uncover unique products, buyers can find all this and more at NY NOW from August 12, 2018 through Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Javits Center in New York City. The Personal Care + Wellness can be found within the LIFESTYLE Collection on Level 1 in the 7900-8000 aisles.
“We can’t wait for buyers to discover nearly 100 brands showcasing the very best in wellness, beauty, personal care and fragrance,” said Randi Mohr, Emerald Expositions Vice President and NY NOW Director. “This unique category gives retailers and spas an opportunity to source a wide range of products from organic ingredients to do-it-yourself body products – it’s truly a can’t miss destination for all things personal care.”
The Personal Care + Wellness section offers buyers an opportunity to explore the most on-trend products in categories such as cosmetics, perfumes, skin care, bath and body care, beauty accessories, hair care, apothecary gifts, well-being lines and more. A full list of the brands within Personal Care + Wellness can be found here.
NY NOW is excited to welcome some of this year’s newest brands to the section including:
· Bathorium Inc. (Booth #8038) - Hand-crafted natural bath bombs and bath soaks, proudly designed and made in Canada.
· Birthstone Scents (Booth #7954) - A line of twelve talisman fragrances inspired by ancient tradition. Each scent has been infused with its gem for a full lunar cycle to harness the power of the stone to heal and protect.
· Just Bee Cosmetics (Booth #7951) - Thoughtfully crafted oils, lotion bars, lip balms and more. Made in small batches with carefully-chosen ingredients and subtle natural flavors and scents.
· Kat's Naturals (Booth #7976) - Promotes health and wellness through providing high-quality botanical extracts like pure CBD isolate, organic hempseed oil and essential oils. Based in Tennessee.
· Marmalade of London (Booth #8082) - British brand that creates indulgent luxury items such as candles, diffusers, body washes and lotions.
· R&R Luxury (Booth #7944) - Transforms one of nature's purest and richest gifts - shea - into the most enriching beauty products such as soap, scrubs and oils.
· Saar Soleares (Booth #8071) - Luxurious balms, oils and perfumes handcrafted in small batches using family recipes and made with ingredients such as bees products and flower extracts to nurture mother and child.
· SHEA Brand (Booth #8069) - Lip balms, face sprays and body sprays made from shea butter and other raw ingredients.
· SOH Melbourne (Booth #7939) - A fragrance house producing bespoke candles and perfumes that are created and poured in Melbourne.
· Taylor Street Soap Co. (Booth #7967) - Handcrafted artisan soap with organic and natural ingredients, made in Chicago.
Additionally, NY NOW is thrilled to announce some of the companies that are returning to the market this year:
· Babe Australia (Booth #8014) - Returning from an absence - Plant-based beauty and lifestyle products such as body soufflé, room sprays, dry body scrub, organic wash and basin, candles, bath soaks and more.
· P.F. Candle Co (Booth #7945, Expansion) - High-quality fragrance for the home and body that are designed, produced and shipped out of southern California.
· Plum Island Soap (Booth #8062) - Returning from an absence - 100 percent all-natural bath, body and skincare items made with pure, high-quality ingredients and essential oils.
· Serene House (Booth #7962) - Returning from an absence - Personal air care products and fragrances that help improve one’s sense of well-being through scent, sound and visual aesthetics.
· Spitfire Girl (Booth #7938) - Unique gift sets, perfume, candles, ritual kits, crystals and more.
· The Holistic Home Company (Booth #8059) - Handmade luxury products that inspire the mind, revitalize the body, stir the soul and enhance the home.
· UR Bath & Body (Booth #8047, Expansion) - Handcrafted bath bombs, soaps, sugar scrubs, bubble sand that inspire a sense of self and joy and provide the opportunity to express love to others.
New and Convenient Dates
NY NOW will feature a new date pattern for the summer 2018 market offering greater convenience to both buyers and exhibitors. Personal Care + Wellness will open along with the rest of NY NOW at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 12 and close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15 (one hour later than previous markets). Please note that no sections are open on Saturday. This date pattern represents a return to NY NOW’s traditional and preferred summer schedule, eliminating the staggered opening of recent markets and allowing buyers to shop all sections of the Market – including Personal Care + Wellness – at any point during the show.
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information and to register, please visit nynow.com.
The summer 2018 edition of NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place August 12-15, 2018 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. Attendees from all 50 states and nearly 70 countries worldwide are expected.
· The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,” “NYNow,” “New York Now,” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
· Javits North will continue to be under renovation during the summer 2018 market and as a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will once again be located on Level 3.
· The entirety of NY NOW’s summer 2018 market – including the Handmade® Global Design section located in the River Pavilion - will open at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 12, 2018 and close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. No sections are open on Saturday.
· NY NOW has a new logo. If you need a high-res version for your coverage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.