WHITE PLAINS, NY. – June 22, 2018 – NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift is the destination to see the best items for gift-giving. Buyers looking to purchase fun and functional baby products, party goods, stationery and paper goods can find the most unique and on-trend designs at the upcoming summer 2018 market, starting Sunday, August 12, 2018 through Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. The Gift section is located in the 5000-6600 and 7100-7800 aisles, while the Baby + Child section is located in the 7000-7100 aisles. Both sections are located on Level 1 within the LIFESTYLE Collection.
“The range of giftable items at NY NOW for friends, parties and babies makes it easy for buyers to find high-quality, trendy products, all in one convenient location,” said Randi Mohr, Vice President and NY NOW Director. “The designs are fun, modern, and innovative. We’re also seeing a continued growth in sustainable products and those that give back, which is a great way to bring personal touches to any retail store or shop. It’s all about stories and the brands in these sections deliver just that.”
For the Newest Additions to the World
Baby + Child offers resources for retailers and buyers looking to find innovative, modern, design-driven and functional items for babies, toddlers, kids, expecting mothers, and their families. There will be a comprehensive collection of educational and developmental toys, modern apparel and accessories, products for kids, nursery decor, mealtime solutions, bath accessories, and wellness items for babies and expecting mothers. Some of this year’s fun highlights include:
· babydeedee (Booth #7060) – A mom-owned company, founded with a desire to provide high-quality and practical baby pajamas, sleepwear, and bedding that makes bedtime better for baby. It also makes life just a little bit easier for mommy and daddy, too! No more struggles to get your baby or toddler into pajamas and ready for bed! babydeedee designs safe and comfortable sleepwear and bedding that is also stylish and fun for kids to wear.
· BANWOOD S.L (Booth #7041) – *NEW* – BANWOOD is a family-owned lifestyle brand with a passion for creating high-end cycling products for children. For each bike ordered through its website, BANWOOD will make a donation to its non-profit partner, OneTreePlanted, on the customer’s behalf.
· Floss and Rock (Booth #7082) – Gifts and toys for girls and boys.
· jaq jaq bird (Booth #7112) – *NEW* – jaq jaq bird provides the tools to aid young minds, so they can create and imagine to their fullest potential.
· Kid Made Modern (Booth #7038) – Kid Made Modern is on a mission to inspire kids and parents to find and enjoy creativity everywhere. The company is dedicated to giving kids opportunities to feel their creative spark, to be imaginative, self-expressive and resourceful.
· Little Belle Nightlights (Booth #7035) – *NEW* – Through generations of craftsmanship, Little Belle creates quality porcelain lighting that solves the sleep troubles of children all over the world.
· Misha & Puff (Booth #7010) – *NEW* – Clothing for babies lovingly hand made in Peru, inspired by traditional craft and cold Maine winters.
· Plan Toys® (Booth #7081) – Wooden toys made from natural rubber trees that no longer produce latex. To keep the wood pure, no fertilizer is added to the soil three years prior to cutting the trees down.
· The Wooden Wagon LLC (Booth #7075) – *NEW* – Safe and natural wooden toys and crafts from Europe and beyond that foster creative, imaginative play.
· TWELVElittle (Booth #7055) – *NEW* – TWELVElittle baby bags are precisely made to assist every parent at the right moment and capture every experience with ease and grace. Each bag is thoroughly designed with individual style and engineered with every practicality. Made of high-quality water-resistant fabrics and genuine leather, it is the perfect bag to carry all baby essentials.
For Celebrations and Gift-Giving
NY NOW’s Gift section will feature categories such as stationery, party goods, novelty gifts and souvenir items, collectibles, religious products, ceramic giftware, and more. Also featured will be trend merchandise, home office products, as well as a large presence of children’s toys and games. Some of this year’s exciting exhibitors include:
· 1canoe2 (Booth #7613) – Returning from an absence – 1canoe2 is an illustration company that cultivates community through cheerful, heartfelt paper goods and gifts. Each piece of artwork is hand painted with a touch of nature, curiosity and modern homespun flavor.
· American Dream House (Booth #7168) – *NEW* – Stylish products to help girls make their room look awesome, such as prints, neon lights, paper goods and much more!
· Blushing Confetti (Booth #7149) – *NEW* – Cheeky yet stylish stationery for the modern, fun lady type. Their range extends from greeting cards, notepads, prints, gift tags, gift wrap to calendars, and more – all designed in Australia.
· Heebie Jeebies (Booth #5501) – *NEW* – Based in Sydney, Australia, Heebie Jeebies loves to create fun things for both big and little inquisitive minds, such as a slime making and crystal growing kit.
· Jollity & Co. (Booth #7178) – *NEW* – Basic Parties Averted! Jollity & Co. is dedicated to extraordinary party décor, beautiful paper goods, and cheeky gifts.
· Keycraft America Inc. (Booth #5409) – *NEW* – Impulse toys that give a sense of fun and innovation. From the entry level science toy brand, Magnoidz; to the soft toy brand, Living Nature; and the incredibly fast-growing lifestyle collectables, GOGOPO; Keycraft has created a house of desirable, fast-selling brands, which continues to grow.
· Knot & Bow (Booth #7317) – Returning from an absence – Paper goods and party supplies proudly manufactured in the United States whenever possible. All products are lovingly finished and assembled in their Brooklyn studio.
· Love and Luck Greetings (Booth #5234) – Returning from an absence – Love and Luck Greetings’ main goal is to bring love, laughter, and of course, luck to all those who take a little time to send some. Their product line ranges from stationery to candles to soap to much more!
· US Virgin Islands Pavilion (Booth #6308) – *NEW* – A collection of companies from the US Virgin Islands showcasing a range of products such as jewelry, bags, soaps and much more!
· Value Arts Co. (Booth #6515) – Returning from an absence – Founded in 1993, Value Arts has become a leading company of making fine Cloisonne Ornaments. Value Arts takes pride in designing centuries of ancient art and expanding it into a brand-new era of innovation. Each line of design featured in Value Art’s collection is uniquely distinctive in its own way and both trendy yet traditional oriental designs.
New and Convenient Dates
NY NOW will feature a new date pattern for the summer 2018 market offering greater convenience to both buyers and exhibitors. The Baby + Child and Gift sections will open along with the rest of NY NOW at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 12 and close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15 (one hour later than previous markets). Please note that no sections are open on Saturday. This date pattern represents a return to NY NOW’s traditional and preferred summer schedule, eliminating the staggered opening of recent markets and allowing buyers to shop all sections of the Market – including Baby + Child and Gift – at any point during the show.
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information and to register, please visit nynow.com.
The summer 2018 edition of NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place August 12-15, 2018 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. Attendees from all 50 states and nearly 70 countries worldwide are expected.
· The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,” “NYNow,” “New York Now,” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
· Javits North will continue to be under renovation during the summer 2018 market and as a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will once again be located on Level 3.
· The entirety of NY NOW’s summer 2018 market – including the Handmade® Global Design section located in the River Pavilion - will open at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 12, 2018 and close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. No sections are open on Saturday.
· NY NOW has a new logo. If you need a high-res version for your coverage, please contact us at email@example.com.