WHITE PLAINS, NY. – July 9, 2018 – NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, knows how important it is to stay on-trend in the retail space and gain an edge against the competition. That’s why when buyers and shop owners attend the Market, they will always find new brands, styles, and the freshest assortment of products across hundreds of categories. There is truly something for everyone, and at every price point. During the upcoming summer 2018 market, starting Sunday, August 12, 2018 through Wednesday, August 15, 2018 in New York City, buyers will have the opportunity to uncover products that won’t be seen anywhere else this season, from brands that can only be found at the Market.
“On-trend and design-forward products are the cornerstone of NY NOW. Twice a year, we consistently deliver a dynamic collection of products and brands that are not just eye-catching, but also generate sales,” said Randi Mohr, Vice President and NY NOW Director. “Buyers, designers, media and more repeatedly tell us how NY NOW is a trend-setting experience that they don’t get anywhere else. For buyers looking to bring the freshest designs to drive consumers to their store – and keep them coming back time and again – NY NOW is a must attend.”
NY NOW is home to more than 2,300+ exhibiting brands and is the place for buyers to discover the next best-selling items for their store. On-trend design-driven products will span hundreds of diverse product categories and price points. From home décor and furnishings, tabletop and housewares, gifts, stationery, and textiles, as well as personal care and accessories for men, women and children, and more – NY NOW is the #1 place for buyers to find unique products that drive sales and make their businesses stand out from the competition!
Consistently offering new products and keeping styles fresh is an essential way for buyers and shop owners to give their customers a shopping experience they’ll remember… and one they’ll want to return to. Hundreds of exhibitors are expected to unveil new products and in fact, 70 percent exclusively launch new products here – meaning that NY NOW will be the first time these products will be available for buyers and shop owners to purchase for their stores, and for designers to incorporate into their projects. These exclusive products can be found in every section of the Market! Some of this year’s exciting and highly-anticipated launches include products from exhibitors such as:
· Ameico (Accent on Design®, Booth #3916)
· Atelier Boemia LLC (Handmade® Global Design, Booth #517)
· Karen Alweil Studio (Gift, Booth #QUAD3)
· Katie Q (Personal Accessories, Booth #8279)
· Made Goods (Home Furnishings + Textiles, Booth #2340)
· MALABAR BABY (Baby + Child, Booth #7045)
· P.F. Candle Co. (Personal Care + Wellness, Booth #7945)
· Pais Textil (Artisan Resource®, Booth #3763)
· Quest Collection (Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares, Booth #3411)
· Sipora Aguia (Handmade® Designer Maker, Booth #1164)
NY NOW is a terrific way to discover delightful products that will get customers talking and shopping. With 30 percent of NY NOW brands showing exclusively at the summer market, buyers and shop owners have the exclusive opportunity to source products that won’t be shown anywhere else!
New and Convenient Dates
NY NOW will feature a new date pattern for the summer 2018 market offering greater convenience to both buyers and exhibitors. The Market will take place at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City and will open at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 12 and close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15 (one hour later than previous markets). Please note that no sections are open on Saturday. This date pattern represents a return to NY NOW’s traditional and preferred summer schedule, eliminating the staggered opening of recent markets and allowing buyers to shop all sections of the Market at any point during the show.
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information and to register, please visit nynow.com.
The summer 2018 edition of NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place August 12-15, 2018 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. Attendees from all 50 states and nearly 70 countries worldwide are expected.
· The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,” “NYNow,” “New York Now,” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
· Javits North will continue to be under renovation during the summer 2018 market and as a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will once again be located on Level 3.
· The entirety of NY NOW’s summer 2018 market – including the Handmade® Global Design section located in the River Pavilion - will open at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 12, 2018 and close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. No sections are open on Saturday.
· NY NOW has a new logo. If you need a high-res version for your coverage, please contact us at email@example.com.