We’ve developed these guidelines to maintain the professional level of NY NOW® and enhance the experience of all who exhibit and attend. We thank you for following these rules and helping to uphold our standards of excellence.
- This Market is for the Trade only. Individuals must document their direct, professional Trade affiliation to be admitted.
- Buyers, for convenience and savings, please register in advance. Returning buyers must register by January 14 or there will be a $30 on-site fee. There is a $65 fee for new on-site registration.
- The last day to submit credentials in advance for approval for the February 2018 market is January 14. Anyone who registers online after January 14 will have to bring credentials on-site entry.
- Suppliers to the trade and non-exhibiting manufacturers may register by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, January 14 for a $395 fee. The on-site admission fee is $525.
- Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for payment of onsite registration fees. Cash will not be accepted.
- Children under the age of 14 may be admitted as guests ($65 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee.
- Luggage carts, wheeled cases of any kind and strollers are not allowed on the exhibit floor during Market hours.
- In compliance with New York City regulations, there is no smoking in any area of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
- To maintain the integrity of this wholesale market, onsite sale and delivery of merchandise is strictly prohibited. All orders must be shipped.
- Permission must be granted by the exhibitor before taking any photographs of their product or display.
- For the protection of all participants, we reserve the right to revoke the badge and Market privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
Thank you for your participation in NY NOW!